To become a TCAV member, coaches must first be a member of Tennis Australia’s Coach Membership.
Membership is $40 per year and is paid to Tennis Australia Coach Membership.
Please direct any membership inquiries to Tennis Australia’s Coach Membership department or TCAV’s Membership Officer Lisa Hartnett 0407 050 060 email@example.com
Currently due to COVID, TCAV has waived the 6 month membership, July – December 2020.
- Continue to provide full support to members
- Work in partnership with Tennis Australia to honour the terms and conditions of the arrangement made when TCAV members also became members of TACM on 1 November 2006
- Have representation on the Victorian Local Advisory Group (LAG)
- Have input to TCAM Club/Coach Agreement document
- Continue the 50+ year tradition of the TCAV
- Conduct the TCAV Annual tournament
- Conduct an Annual Awards Function recognizing TCAV Hall of Fame, TCAV Legend, 15 Year Service Awards, TCAV Club Coach of the Year, Rising Star of the Year, Rookie Coach of the Year
- To up skill one TCAV member each year via funding attendance to a US Coaches Conference
- Conduct Social events
- Remain financially sound