Our role is to support and nurture our dedicated coaches in Victoria
The TCAV Board of Management remains a vital and unique medium to support and represent the interests of our members.
Tennis Australia Coach Membership plays an important role in the promotion and management of Coaches Australia- wide.
TCAV plays an equally important role in understanding and addressing the Victoria-specific needs and important issues that confront Coaches on a daily basis.
Together these bodies will work together to assist coaches to pursue careers in this wonderful profession. Members should take comfort in that individually and collectively the Board Members deal with all of the same issues and challenges and so are very aware and sympathetic in addressing the needs and protecting the future interests of all members.
- Continue to provide full support to members
- Work in partnership with Tennis Australia to honour the terms and conditions of the arrangement made when TCAV members also became members of TACM on 1 November 2006
- Have representation on the Victorian Local Advisory Group (LAG)
- Have input to TCAM Club/Coach Agreement document
- Continue the 50+ year tradition of the TCAV
- Conduct the TCAV Annual tournament
- Conduct an Annual Awards Function recognizing TCAV Hall of Fame, TCAV Legend, 15 Year Service Awards, TCAV Club Coach of the Year, Rising Star of the Year, Rookie Coach of the Year
- To up skill one TCAV member each year via funding attendance to a US Coaches Conference
- Conduct Social events
- Remain financially sound